Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's pouring rain

Today is the day when I start this new adventure. You'll come to know me as an insufferable Know-it-all, I'm sorry guys, because that is just who I am.
First of all I have to tell you that I'm not english, so please forgive my grammar.
Secondly I'm going to start complaining about the rain (since it is todays topic anyway). What good it is living in a hot country when you´re having three days non-stop of rain?, I feel like I'm English or something.
I'm writing from my shop and around me everything is flooded, it looks like a damn swamp so that is why I feel so depressed today. Well that and because I'm waiting my new AFI cd to come by mail (thank you oh gods of play.com for making free deliveries in Europe), you'll see that I can get really obsessed with the things I like (AFI being one of them).
Anyway I see that I'm digressing so I think it's time to stop writing. oh! and I have one customer on the door; shit!!! She's going to mess my clean floor.
I HATE RAIN!
See you !

No comments: