Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Tree


Today's a really sad day, I don't even have the courage to write today. Something in the news this morning took all my happiness, just like that, everything was sucked into a big black hole of despair.

You see, a child has died, a three year old baby girl. She was beaten an raped, she crashed three times and the fourth her heart just gave up. I think it's better this way, she doen't have to suffer anymore. Suffer a stepfather( her mother's boyfriend) that abused her and a mother whose willingness to believe her boyfrined and to discredit the doctors says a lot about her character. How can you say that the chid fell when there's evidence of anal and vaginal abuse? (I'm really sorry if I'm being crude but somethings just need to be said). And now what? The mother is not going to press charges and for the doctors it's going to be nearly impossible to prove that the father is the culprit, and anyways do you really think a three year old child belongs in the autopsy room?. Another innocent child has suffered at the hands of those who were supposed to protect her. Can't you see the drama here? Don't you feel like crying? Isn't this world horrible enough when you grow up that we feel the need to corrupt such innocence.

To make things even worse the next piece of news is just as disheartening as the first one.It looks as the Irish Catholic Church concealed with the approval of the Government the sexual abuse that their priests inflicted upon the childs in their diocese. This happened between 1975 and 2004. There are 46 priests charged. It seems to me that what the government did is just the famous "Don't ask, don't tell " policy.

Not even two seconds ago I discovered that a man form Atlanta has been charged with more than a hundred charges of sodomy and infantil abuse. It seems that this monster (I don't think we can call him a man) was a nurse and abused his patients while they were under the anesthesia. You can imagine the problem now to find the victims becuse they were unconcious.

I really don't like where this world is going, I was an abused child, I've suffered, I have cried tears of blood. I'm trying to forgive now because I think it makes you stronger. But one thing I'm sure of, I will never forget. And if it's in my hand to save even just one little child from living what I lived everything will be worth it.

Please, I beg you to not turn a blind eye on this. It's atrocius and we must be the ones to start the change. Just try and protect the innocent from the monsters, even if the monsters are they own parents. Don't be afraid to take action, it's better getting involved than repent later.

I leave you to your things now, for today is all I have to say. I'm mourning the death of innocence.

P.D.- The song today is from Megadeth.

No comments: