Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Enjoy The Silence


I'm so tired it's not even funny, I just keep falling asleep in the strangest places which for me is a very unusual thing. This morning, as it is my habit, I was watching news while trying to enjoy my soy milk (more like trying not to fall asleep in my glass), when I realized that maybe the world would be better if all politicians just lost their voices mysteriously; for those who are fans of Joss Whedon you should be familiar with the concept, if not go check Hush (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, season 4th). The only difference between my concept and his is that I want them to be silent before saying any stupid thing.

You see, it seems my country is full of corrupt politicians (or leeches as I love to call them), what really kills me is that they have the nerve to try to defend themselves. Liars and thieves, that is what they are. And I'm sure it's the same in your countries, that's a really sad thought. It could be even worse on African countries, but that is something I'm not going to talk about 'cause you know, governments worlwide don't want to recognize problems in thirld world countries (insert big sarcasm in here).

They keep on promising big changes and a better world but the only thing they do is getting their pockets full (are the Bush family a good example for that?), it doesn't matter what ideology are they, or religion, or social background, you give them power and they loose their sucking little heads. Meanwhile I'm here trying to fend for myself, and pay my bills and be a productive memeber of society (another concept I don't fully understand) as I watch these mad dogmatics govern our entire race (okay, I stole that verse, thank you Mr. Marchand, you're a big inspiration for this blog).

So, even if it was just for today, I woul like them to shut up, and enjoy the silence, because I think some things are better left unsaid.

No comments: