Monday, May 10, 2010

Medicate

It’s been long since the last time I updated, believe me when I say I didn’t want to but a lot of things have been going on. Pretty much everything is involved with our trip to Milan to see AFI live.

One of the best things that have ever happened to me is music. I pretty much survived all my teenager years thanks to it. Sometimes you can find strength in really unconventional places. Let me explain. When I was 16 years old I discovered that the bastard who was married to my mom was not my father, since then “Alive” form Pearl Jam is pretty much the soundtrack for my life. Knowing that another person had lived a similar experience helped me overcome the strangeness of it all.

And that’s why any reason to go listen to good music live has me on my toes.

So prior to the trip I had my first tattoo done, another great experience that I can assure it’s not going to be the last.

The trip was great, the show was awesome and the only “bad thing that happened was us getting stuck in Milan because of a very temperamental volcano, and even that was kind of fun since we had lots of time to make tourism later and we met a nice Spanish couple form Zaragoza.

I really don’t think anything else needs to be said about that trip, but I’m going to leave you proof enough that AFI is an awesome band and that the show was great.

Enjoy!!

Maybe you’ll read me tomorrow too.


1 comment:

Mr. Cute Engineer said...

Hey!
I'm very happy to see you back.

Can't imagine how much I missed your posts ;)