Thursday, January 21, 2010

Decadence



My beauty will decay,


I will no longer matter to the young ones.

You’re nothing if you’re not beautiful.

My promises will decay,

Because time is fleeting

And words don’t mean anything.

My smile will decay,

Haunted by memories of a past

That was never left behind.

My innocence will decay,

Trampled on by passers by

Who always wanted something from me.

My love will decay,

Because I will learn to guard myself

From the heartless ones.

My creativity will decay,

I will never make anything of it,

The world shows no mercy.

But my soul, that will never decay,

It will stand fierce and unwavering.

Because this is who I really am,

And that I will never let go to waste.

5 comments:

Mr. Cute Engineer said...

Awesome.. asian spam!

Mrs Bitter said...

It realy looks like it!Well I'm happy that this time the spam is not scantily clad girls

Mr. Cute Engineer said...

completely agree with 裕瑤

Mrs Bitter said...

Okay I know I should post something!I promess I'll do it soon!

Mr. Cute Engineer said...

Don't worry.. if you complain about nothing seems that you are happier