Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aspirin Damage


I'm going to be very brief today. I'll start telling you that todays song is from Alice Cooper and that I have a terrible headache (more like a migraine).

I have these migraines since I was very young, my husband says that it's my fault because I think too much (sometimes I have to agree with him). So you'll think that in 30 years they would have discovered something to cure me. No,no! I continue suffering these, what's worse is that I cannot take any kind of medication because they make me fall asleep and I have to work and drive and everything. So today is going to be a bad day and I'm going to be in a foul mood and it's really a shame because the sun shines, and it's really beautiful and the only thing I can think about is switching off the sun.

Vampire day today, the sun is really bad for me. See you tomorrow guys, I'm going to crawl back into my hole.