Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm not okay

I don't undestrand how is possible to catch a cold with the easiness that I do. Open a window in the vicinity and my nose is running, it doesn't matter how many vitamin suplements I take or how much I cover myself I always end up running a fever.
So today, I have a lot of work and I'm feeling under the weather, what's worse is that my cold isn't going to stop the salesman of the world or the customers and I have to put on my brave face and pretend that everything is fine when I really want to be in my bed sleeping.
When you work for others you can call in sick, but when it's your own bussiness you have to do little sacrifices like this, it would be more worth it if the customers wanted to buy, but they seem to just want to waste my time. It really is exasperating, I know there is a world recession and all but do you really think we give away glasses and contact lenses?
Anyway I think I'm going to say bye for the day since it is clear that I don't have anything interesting to say. See you tomorrow, I hopefully have my nerve cells working and then I could maybe tell you something worth reading.
BYE!!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Cute Engineer said...

Everything you say in interesting for us.. (pelota number one)

My first comment!! ueee!!

Mrs Bitter said...

Pero pelota, pelota!!! Boing boing!!