Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Dreams


Sometimes it occurs to me that I'm happier when I'm dreaming, the problem is often my nicest dreams are when daydreaming, that causes many many problems since I have the strange power to start daydreaming in the oddest moments (like driving or buying groceries). Anything can induce those silly little dreams but most of them are song related. And that is the power of music for me it makes me dream, and sends me to my special place. You must think in these things I'm always the heroine, the beautiful one, with a perfect life and a nice smile, the perfect home and all that s****. What is most strange is I prefer to dream about misfortunes; what it would be like to have nothing? to be hated?secluded from the world? And yet I really am happy when daydreaming, that makes me kind of strange uhh?

Of course if you knew me you would know that these daydreams could be defined mostly as memories. Memories of worst times, when I was alone against the world; when I would pass a day eating only a bag of chips, when I was thrown out of my house for being to sincere for my moms taste, when I was going out with a guy who didn't want me to have any friends, etc...

So for me daydreamig is a bittersweet experience since it brings back all my past horrors though it reminds me how fortunate I am now.

So I take solace in my nightly dreams, when I really am asleep, there nobody can hurt me and I can be anyone I want to; in my dreams I can sing and dance all night. I can be a man, a woman a child. I can be tall, I can be small. I can love, I can hate. I can be famous or a nobody, I can cure cancer or aids; but mostly I can really be happy,because I know when I wake up I still would be loved and have a place in this world.

Next time you daydream remember me for I probably would be doing the same thing.

Next time you fall asleep and dream, dream about me for I would be dreaming about you.

Through our dreams we are one, and one we must remain until the end of times.

No comments: