Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Devil In The Details


Today I'm not going to complain about anything, I was considering talking about religions but I'm not in the mood for phylosophical debate today. I'm more into laughing about myself so I'm going to tell about the stupid things that I do every day that I'm sure makes everyone nervous.
So I like music very loud, like insanely loud, above all when I'm driving.
I have to be prefect before I leave home everyday, so when I go to bed the night before I spend half an hour thinking what I'm wearing the morrow.
I hate when people are unpolite (how difficult can it be saying "Good Morning"?).
I cannot stand the stains (in clothing or in other places) I have to clean them inmediately.
I hate when people read my magazines before I do (altough there are exceptions to that rule).
I have to learn every lyric of every band that I like, since I love music this can get pretty difficult (but I have to try, and then I get frustrated when I can remember them).
If I start reading a book which is part of a series I have to own all of them (really bad for my economy).
I'm obssessed with bags and shoes (again real bad for my economy).
I love cold weather ( tough everyone thinks is the contrary).
When I love something I can be very obsessive (I'm talking Harry Potter here).
And I'm sure there are tons of things that now I can't recall.
Are you just like me? Does it piss you off when someone does one of the things that you hate in front of you? In Spain we ahve a saying that translates roughly into "Doctors can't cure obsessions".
Have a nice day

No comments: