Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Disordes and Dissaray


Alhtough I'm using a Rancid song today, I have to say that the post doesn't relate to it. It's just that it popped into my mind while I was thinking about my junk drawer. It's the place where I put all kinds of stuff, mostly stuff that's in my hands when I get home.

So I have a pack of tissues in my hand it goes into the drawer, the same with my ipod skins or the phone chargers, nds chargers, postals, letters, all of the bills (phone, electricity, water), pencils, pens, jewellery, I even found a sock once.

Every once in a while my husband and I clean all the mess (usually because we are trying to find sonething important), I swear to you is the funniest day of the month. Well, sometimes we just don't find what we're looking for because as you know every house is inhabited by little goblins whose only job is to make dissapear the things you need the most. What really spooks me is somethings just don't reappear.

So I was wondering if there's a spare closet, or a drawer in your house like mine. I think this could be a great thing to unite all humanity, I'm almost positive that leaving aside age differences, religions or countries everyone has one of these. I'm willing to postulate that the drawers are interconnected and what's lost in mine can be found in yours. Whichs gets me to the end of my post with a thought for you, How can we be always fighting if in the end of the day we are mostly the same? Forget the petty rivalries and next time you judge another culture or religion or another person for being "different" (I haven't already grasped what this concept means) just go to your spare closet and look at your mess and think that maybe the person you're judging has just one like yours.
I don't know if I have explained myself well, but for those who cannot grasp the intricacies of my mind just know that I find metaphors in the strangest places. Just keep reading me and you'll find more surrealistic ones.

No comments: